- The backpack seminar was a great success. The mothers enjoyed the discussion on discipline vs. punishment, and Pamela, the pastor's wife who led the seminar started a Bible study with Leslie as a result! This week they met for the 3rd time in Copey to teach God's Word.
- My residency was approved! There is still more paperwork involved, but now I am allowed to leave the country.
- I witnessed a child being abused by her mother. It was one of the most horrific things I've ever seen in my life, and I've had a hard time dealing with it.
- The kids all went back to school, and The Refuge team re-organized the kids clubs & tutoring program. The clubs started up again on February 18th.
- An outreach team from YWAM came at the beginning of February, and another team last week. Lisa, Isaac & I helped them by setting up ministry opportunities, and working with them when I didn't have my own ministry going on.
- Lisa & I started up Cherish again. It will be more focused on studying the Bible, and I am in the process of equipping Lisa & the girls to continue the Cherish group once I am gone.
- Lidieth (the teacher I work with) along with her husband, invited Isaac & I to her hometown for a weekend. It was nice leaving the heat of Jaco and being in the mountains for a few days.
There have been other things...but that is the basic rundown! I'll do my best to get back in the habit of blogging frequently so you all can stay connected with what is going on here!